Monday, November 21, 2011

Learning Prezi



Hi everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your T-giving break time (and I look forward to seeing most of you at conferences today and tomorrow!).  I'll be uploading instructions to your Unsolved Mysteries Mini Project/Prezi in a few hours, but until then, here's a cool website I found called "Prezi for Dummies" that takes you through a step-by-step guide on how to make a Prezi.

Don't worry - I looked at this website, too, when I was making my first Prezi - so, again, no - looking at it does not mean that you're dumb! :)  I would really recommend playing/testing out Prezi a few times before committing to your final project on there!

"Prezi for Dummies"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37141617/Prezi-For-Dummies

I would also recommend for those of you that would like additional Prezi practice to go to the link below and explore different ways to learn Prezi!

"Learn Prezi"
http://prezi.com/learn/


2 comments:

  1. the prezi for dummies was interesting and helpful thanks ~ deisha jones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you have any questions on Prezi! However, the best way to learn how to use it is to just test it out! :)

    ReplyDelete