Monday, November 14, 2011

Quote of the Week - Nov. 14


What does it mean to "jump" to conclusions?  We don't literally "jump" into the word, but instead it has to do with how we react to things in general as humans.  How do rumors or gossip fit into the category of jumping to conclusions? 

When is it beneficial to do this and when is it not?


Also, why is it that we tend to not jump quickly toward opportunities, but when it comes time to judge someone, something, etc. - we waste no time doing so?

Remember - figuratively we do not JUMP into conclusions, although I'd be pretty amazed if I saw a fish do this!

7 comments:

  1. at first i thought the rabbit with the bigger leaf had the biggest carrot , but i knew it was the opposite way because i had a thing done to me like that before.



    braydeisha jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the quote for this week with the conclustions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i try to take up as many oppertunities as i can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok to jump to conclusions when someone tells you "Ohhh that book is bad" or "That book was great." Then you can jump to conclusion by saying its bad so I wont read it, or its good then I will. But ask more then one person not just one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this reminds me of a book i once read called Out of my Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just figured out the the carots are not showing lol slow me!

    ReplyDelete